CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Wine Bag done!

I got the wine bag finished tonight but it sure took awhile.  My sewing machine kept tearing the thread above where it goes into the eye of the needle, so I kept having to start over.  It also kept skipping the bottom thread so the one stitch would be longer than the others it that makes any sense!  I unfortunately do not know the exact sewing termnology.  I guess if I'm going to continue to sew maybe I should invest in a new sewing machine but we'll see!  As of now I really enjoy making things myself especially when they turn out!  Now for the pictures!

Finished draw string wine bag!
The inside has a coordinating fabric!
Ready for the cruise!
Next is to make a beach bag the same way with the same fabric, keep your fingers crossed folks with my crazy sewing machine and limited skill I need the help!

Bye Y'all! 



0 comments:

Post a Comment